In the project 5 advanced training courses for SMEs were developed, one of which is a Train-the-Trainer course. All courses cover energy relevant topics as well as meet the needs of SMEs. The trainings are 1,5 – 2 days long with the possibility to vary the duration individually. Beside the trainings for SMEs there was of great importance to develop a Train-the-Trainer training that allows the conducation of the trainings in the individual countries also after the project end. The all 5 trainings were tested in different countries – in Poland in Posen and Gdansk, in Lithuania in Vilnius and Panevezys and in Belarus in Minsk. Due to the demand by SMEs an additional training is conducted in Pori, Finland.
The following topics are covered:
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
- Solar Energy – Technologies and Application
- Energy Efficient Construction and Application of Renewable Energies
- Waste and Wastewater Management and Energy Production
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energies and Waste and Wastewater Management (Train-the-Trainer)
For all interested parties curricula of the each training are available under “Results”.